Saturday, September 02, 2006

Update Central.

I'd like to start out with an apology to all you Red Sox fans. Not that I'm personally responsible for your team's rash of injuries, but it sucks none-the-less. And, right now, so does your team :)

Soooo, what's new on the Sanction front you ask? Well, on a good note, we have an acoustic show coming up on Saturday, Sept 9, at Masquer's Cabaret in West Hollywood. Just Jay and Josh, their sexy voices and beautiful strumming. The rest of the band will be in the crowd, mingling. Enjoying the night off. Maybe even heckling some, you never know.

FALL TOUR
The fall tour is going to be more like a leg of a tour. Two weeks, I believe 10 shows. Those make-up shows we promised back in May, get ready for us. And a couple other favorite places from our spring midwest tour. Check the myspace page for full dates and details. myspace.com/sanction

On a negative note, my leg is still damaged, and there will be another butt in the drummer's seat. Hence the shortened tour, and no east-coast dates. Without going into specifics, because I'd rather not, the leg injury was more severe that I had initially suspected, and I probably should not have been in the studio recording an album, let alone going on a couple US tours. But I am home now and getting healthy. My body has responded well to treatment, and though it's taking longer than I'd hoped, I should be ready to roll again in the spring.

Good things are on the horizon
_dusty/Sanction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home