Friday, May 11, 2007

another day in Montana

So, here I sit in a very lovely hotel room in Billings, MT (seriously, this place rules!)

I am presently trying to recover from last night's show in time to rock the house tonight. We had an AMAZING show last night at the Zebra Club in Bozeman and it was entirely due to our new friends there. Chris, the self proclaimed president of our "Bozeman Street Team" earned his stripes and his efforts helped make it the best show on the tour BY FAR. (Thanks again, man!)

Actually, every single person we met there was f*#king cool and made the night quite memorable. This includes a cowboy who desperately wanted to sing acapella during our break and a VERY friendly school teacher (both of who had to be removed by the bouncers. I have NEVER felt more like a rockstar then I did when security asked me if I wanted to "86" these two!!) The school teacher in particular was a trip - I don't know if Luis has really recovered from her antics yet.

So now we are gearing up for the show at the Railyard Ale House here in Billings. Cory (the owner) is a real friend of the band and we are siked to bee here. Just two more shows to go and then we head home. I don't want to speak too soon (like I said, we still have 2 show to go), but I think this tour is a definite success. Luis is fitting in quite well and we are making many many new friends in new places.

Alrighty... gotta go to work. Later!

- Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home